Additional advantages of motors Jeumont Electric:
1. 120 years of experience in manufacturing of rotating machines
2. Quality machine (Inspection at each stage of manufacturing of components and motor)
3. High efficiency machines so faster return on investment
4. Axial cooling not only through airgap but axial ducts are also provided over the stator surface area for effective cooling (Frame size 355 to 450)
5. First manufacturer in India to manufacture Ex’n, Ex’p and Exé machines (All certifications readily available)
6. Modular construction of frame so easy annual maintenance
7. Very low vibration machines
8. Customised design- No derating
9. Lighter and compact design
Jeumont Electric is known all over the world for the reliability of its equipment for such particularly demanding applications as industrial drive systems (compressors, fans, pumps, etc.) and energy production. Jeumont Electric is the reference manufacturer of all the RCP motors used in nuclear power plants in France and abroad. The squirrel cage induction motors of Jeumont Electric’s JEMAC range stand out for their:
- complete modularity of the range
- robustness, reliability and simplicity
- energy efficiency.
Jeumont Electric also supplies slip ring motors from 1 MW output for cement works.
Power: 0.5 to 25 MW
Axis height: 355 to 1120 mm
Voltage: 3 to 15 KV
Polarities: 2 to 14 poles
Configuration: horizontal or vertical
Jeumont Electric manufactures two-pole motors for use with variable speed drives up to 8,000 rpm and rated power from 4 MW to 40 MW and low-speed motors.
Our permanent magnet propulsion motors offer a smaller form factor, enhanced performance, and lower noise, making them particularly well-suited to naval applications like FREMM frigates and submarines.
Low-speed motors and alternators
Jeumont Electric designs and manufactures low-speed motors compatible with direct online starting for applications ranging from compression to oil & gas.
We possess the engineering and testing capabilities to ensure that your system operates as intended while limiting the impact of motor starts on the electrical distribution system. We can also include transformers, inductors, or other additional systems to meet your needs. Our motors’ rotors are equipped with a system to automatically synchronize with the electrical distribution system.